Monday, September 26, 2011

Breathing in Loving Kindness and the Subtle Mind

The Breath of Life can give peace over the body and the soul.  Taking a few minutes each day to listen to our own Breath of Life that sustains our body will create a peace and wellness within the body, soul, and the mind.

Loving Kindness exercise can help others as well as yourself.  Breathing in the suffering of others and breathing out the peace directed towards them may help the overall wellness of each person.

Subtle mind exercise is more towards you the person.  Listening to your breath as you breath in life.  The breath of life is peace and wellness of the soul.  So each breath one takes is the breath of peace to the soul.

Spiritual wellness can be obtained by taking a few minutes out each day to listen to your own Breath of Life.  Physical wellness is obtained by just relaxing the mind and letting each breath take away the worries of the day. 

Take a few minutes each day and try to sit outside, breath in the air, breath in the wind, quite the mind, quite the body and the wind will give you the Breath of Life.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that if we all take a few minutes out of our busy day to listen to our Breath of Life our spritual and physical wellness would be optimal. I like to do this late in the evening when everyone is asleep. I go on the porch and just relax. I am learning to incorporate breathing into the relaxation. I usually would absorb the diffent sounds of the night and let it play its music to me. I also like seeing the lights in the harbor.

    Have a great week.
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete